Buying property is not a decision taken lightly
Buying your property is one of the most exiting events in your life. Taking out a mortgage is probably the biggest financial commitment you will ever make.
There are many banks and non bank lenders out there. Arranging home finance by your self can be daunting, difficult, and very time consuming.
We would like discuss your needs and requirements first; then use our knowledge and expertise to find the mortgage that is right for you. You can take advantage of that expertise and experience, which will save you valuable time and money.
We’ll do the legwork for you. Negotiate with lenders on your behalf, and take care of the paperwork. We will always remember your needs first, not the bank’s.
Costs:Our services for residential lending are free of charge. We will provide you with professional and independent advice and when you decide to go ahead with the lender of your choice, we will be remunerated by that lender. There are no hidden costs, fees or charges.
- First home buying
- 100% lending
- Construction lending
- Lo Doc lending for the self employed
- Lending for new immigrants &
- Reverse equity mortgages
- Mortgage protection insurance solutions
We are aware that buying property is not a decision taken lightly. Please contact us to guide and assist you through the buying process.
As a professional mortgage broker we also have professional contacts you might find valuable when looking at buying: i.e. Solicitors, Accountants, Real Estate agents, Registered Valuers, Builders and building inspectors.
Accreditation:Joe den Enting is an independent mortgage broker, accredited by the New Zealand Mortgage Brokers Association with access to most bank and non bank lenders. As an NZMBA mortgage broker I abide by its rules and code of ethics. My commitment is to:
- be open, honest and sincere;
- act in your interests;
- act impartially ;
- act fairly and carefully;
- be professional;
- act independently of any lender;
- have relevant and current experience;
- represent at least six lenders;
- have passed appropriate qualifications;
- tell you the source of all commissions;
- have at least $1 million in professional indemnity insurance cover;
- offer a range of product types and options;
- have an acceptable personal record;
- have completed an approved training program.
As an NZMBA Mortgage Brokers I follow the NZMBA Code of Ethics. If I don't and you have a complaint it can be heard by the NZMBA Disciplinary Committee.
Joe den Enting is the preferred mortgage broker of LJ Hooker, Whangarei.
Our up to date disclosure statement is available upon request.
Joe den Enting Financial Services. Whangarei. Phone: 09 434 0661. Fax: 09 434 0663. Email: