Providing you with funds when you need them most
Your health, your family, your business or your own journey through life. What is important to you?
Whatever you want to achieve, there will be many challenges along the way. We hope you may be able to achieve your goals in spite of them, but some of life’s challenges can be devastating. Sadly the risks are greater than you may think.Statistics show that these are the risks you face:
- 40% of people will be unable to work for 6 months or more (1) because of sickness or an accident, at some time between the ages of 30 and 65. 7% will be completely disabled, never to return to work again.
- 40% of people will suffer a critical illness like cancer, heart attack or stroke before they reach 65. (2)
- In New Zealand it has been estimated that there will be one death every 19 minutes.(3)
What can you do to secure your lifestyle or / and look after your family in case it happens to you?
Insurance Solutions:Income cover: Provides for an income to be paid to you if you are unable to work because of a disability.
Trauma Cover: Provides for the payment of a lump sum in the event of a critical medical condition or Trauma – such as heart attack, stroke and diagnosis of cancer.
Complete Disablement Cover: Allows for the payment of a lump sum in the event the life assured is totally and permanent disabled.
Life Cover: Pays a lump sum in the event of the death or terminal illness of the Life Assured.
Joe den Enting specialises in tailor made insurance plans that provide you with funds when you really need it; at claim time!
Our goal is to provide you with an arrangement that truly suits your needs and your budget, as your situation is today and in the future.
Do not hesitate to contact us for a no obligation analysis of your current insurance needs, keeping your existing portfolio in consideration.
Accreditations: ING life, Sovereign, Fidelity, Asteron, AIG, Tower.Sources:
- ACC BERL Report, November 1996
- Cologne Reinsurance, March 1992
- Statistics NZ, NZ Life tables 1995 – 1997. Demographic Trends 1999
General Insurances:As AON insurance brokers we can offer you the following quality insurance solutions:
- Residential: home
- Residential: contents
- Motor vehicle
- Pleasure craft
- Landlord protection
Our up to date disclosure statement is available upon request.
Joe den Enting Financial Services. Whangarei. Phone: 09 434 0661. Fax: 09 434 0663. Email: